Zi Spa’s focus is to deliver a consistent, upscale spa experience.
To uphold this we will:
- Notify you the day before to confirm your appointment.
- Schedule standing appointments for our regular clients who request a particular technician or date/time.
- Allow enough time for every appointment so we are on time for you.
- Provide you with educated and professional therapists, technicians, and stylists.
In return we ask that you:
- Please do not bring children so we can provide a peaceful setting.
- Arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to service.
- Silence your mobile phones, pagers, and radios before entering the spa.
- Hold conversations at a considerate volume.
- Secure your valuables, as Zi Spa will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Undress completely for body services, your therapist will keep your body draped in all services and only expose area to be worked upon. Swimsuits are optional in some of these services.
- Allow the therapist to perform a service as reserved and timed.
- Give the therapist feedback as to your comfort and special troubled areas.
- Know that you may be silent or quietly talkative.
- Share public space respectfully with other spa goers.
- Please know that gratuities are not included. You may tip according to your experience.
- Relax, yet respect that the room must be prepared and used for the next client; so know that you must vacate treatment room upon completion of service within a reasonable amount of time.
- Give honest feedback to the therapist, owner, receptionist, etc., as we care to know if your spa experience was as expected.
As in all services-related businesses it is common practice to tip the person who has done a good job to the satisfaction of the customer. The rule of thumb in day spas is 15-20% of the cost of service. Zi Spa will provide an envelope at the front desk when checking out for you to place the gratuity into it with the therapist’s name. You do not have to carry money around with you and worry about this while enjoying the spa facilities.
What client behavior would be considered bad manners? When should a guest be removed from the spa?
- Lewd behavior
- Demeaning and abusive behavior toward receptionists or therapists.
- Guest insisting upon services without an appointment when spa is fully booked.
Pre-booking is essential for both weekday and weekend treatments. To ensure requested appointment time, we recommend you make your appointment 2-3 weeks in advance. Ready to book? Please call us at 208-765-9400.
Zi Spa wants to offer our clients access to available appointments, and at the same time, retain our great employees by allowing them to maintain a steady flow of business. In order to do this we ask for a minimum 24-hour cancellation notice. In the event that it is not given, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
Spa packages, multiple services and group events will require a credit card deposit to reserve the time. A late cancellation or no-show will cause your credit card to be charged 100% of the services booked.
Product Guarantee & Return Policy
We are committed to home care results for your skin, body, hair, and nails. If you are not satisfied with a product purchased, please notify us within two weeks so our trained technicians can assist you with an alternative to meet your needs.